Friday, January 11, 2013

Foodsie Friday....Muffin Style

Ok, I LOVE LOVE LOVE to bake....like can't say LOVE enough.  BUT, with baking comes calories and carbs....and sugar...and all that yummy...I mean BAD stuff..which I am *trying* to avoid because of my new years resolution....blah.

Anyhow, I love trying out new recipes....from cookies and cakes to muffins and breads...(and everything in between).  When I to the store to get ingredients for recipes and I find myself buying like 4 of everything...just because I know I am going to make the recipe more than once....and sometimes I like to double (or triple, or even quadruple) the recipe.

So I want to share a recipe you that I actually got from my cousin.  It's a super easy recipe, but since I always have the ingredients on hand, it's my "go to" muffin recipe.

Here is all the ingredients you will need....





Here is the actual recipe (with the measurements)
2 cups Bisquick
1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1/3 cup sugar
2/3 cup milk
2 TBP oil
1 egg
1 cup raspberries (I use whatever frozen "berry" I have in my freezer)

Here comes the EASY PART....Mix all the ingredients together (except the berries)...(in this case, I doubled the recipe)



Then, gently fold in the berries.....




Then, pop in the oven and bake at 400 degrees for about 15-18 minutes (if using regular size muffin tins)
Once baked, take out of the oven, let cool....and ENJOY!!

P.S.  These freeze really well, too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment