Saturday, January 12, 2013

Projects for 2013! (printable!}

Hey all!  We are having so much fun with the blog... I'm so excited to see how 2013 shapes up.

Again, I really haven't had a chance to do much in the way of home projects just yet... standing for much time at all is still rather uncomfortable.  I don't know which is worse though... the pain of the foot... or the frustration of not being able to do a lot.

But, as I wait for that foot to heal, my mind is buzzing with ideas for new projects in the house.  Pinterest is a wonderful tool.... and so addictive too!  However it's now given me so many cool ideas, I needed to sort the "that's-pretty-neat ideas" from the "I-gotta-do-this ideas".  On Pinterest, I created a board called "2013 Projects".  I can always look at the board to see what other cool things I want to do, but sometimes it's nice to have it in black and white (or pretty pastels) in front of you.  In order to have a list of those ideas... painting my son's wall, replacing light fixtures, paint a dresser, ... I created this little printable.



Now when the urge comes to REALLY want to do something cute for the house, I can jot it down.  Then I'll also have a list of the items I need to be looking for to buy.  

What cool projects are you dreaming up?

You can print out this chart by going HERE.




No comments:

Post a Comment